Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Blueprint filters not working correctly
Do you see what I see? Filters on, but only two options on the police station. Not to mention I have the henri station on media in my backpack. Also when I publish designs in the designer they do not show up. 

[Image: filters_zpswt3bh7kk.jpg]

I feel silly now. Dean suggested I turn off the filter only show for intended purpose. Now I get a lot of options. Still not sure why my own designs are not showing up but I am sure it is user error. ID10T error.
(09-29-2018, 09:41 AM)Trusin Wrote: I feel silly now. Dean suggested I turn off the filter only show for intended purpose. Now I get a lot of options. Still not sure why my own designs are not showing up but I am sure it is user error.

If your blueprints don't have the "intended purpose" set for the building you are trying to build, they won't show up if there are other blueprints that have the intended purpose set to that building.

I do agree that it is confusing. The issue is mostly that we don't have many public blueprints yet.

I am still hoping for the empire blueprint list idea. Would make it simpler to manage building blueprints in your empire. So that your empire has a list of blueprints that appear on the construction window, the emperor can add blueprints to this list from the blueprint exchange.
See: (Idea thread) Empire Building Blueprints List
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(09-29-2018, 11:43 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 09:41 AM)Trusin Wrote: I feel silly now. Dean suggested I turn off the filter only show for intended purpose. Now I get a lot of options. Still not sure why my own designs are not showing up but I am sure it is user error.

If your blueprints don't have the "intended purpose" set for the building you are trying to build, they won't show up if there are other blueprints that have the intended purpose set to that building.

I do agree that it is confusing. The issue is mostly that we don't have many public blueprints yet.

I am still hoping for the empire blueprint list idea. Would make it simpler to manage building blueprints in your empire. So that your empire has a list of blueprints that appear on the construction window, the emperor can add blueprints to this list from the blueprint exchange.

Oh, I do like that idea. why limit it to the emporor though, make it a settable privledge.
(09-30-2018, 07:31 PM)Trusin Wrote: why limit it to the emporor though, make it a settable privledge.

Yeah that is the idea, was just trying to say it in a simpler way.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo