Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Parts for Repairs
Airport repair shop seem to report that there are no parts available for repairs, even though the city reports huge stockpiles of parts for sale.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I am in the midst of adding a minimum quality requirement to repairs. When repaired, a system's module is reduced to the lowest quality of part that is installed into the system.

This will also affect the manual installation of parts into a system, as far as the system's module being reduced to the lowest quality part installed. This will finally eliminate an exploit where people install low quality parts into a system and remove higher quality parts.

To raise the quality of a system, the system must be upgraded using a new module.

This change will be posted in the next update.
I am looking forward to see how this would work with what we talked about some months back.
Making upgrade modules into spacecraft components instead. So you have to manufacture "Gravity Drive" components to manufacture a spacecraft, or to repair a components damaged gravity drive.
(09-25-2018, 09:02 PM)Deantwo Wrote: I am looking forward to see how this would work with what we talked about some months back.
Making upgrade modules into spacecraft components instead. So you have to manufacture "Gravity Drive" components to manufacture a spacecraft, or to repair a components damaged gravity drive.
That was years, not months.
But I'm looking forward for it to be finally implemented.
(09-25-2018, 10:32 PM)AnrDaemon Wrote: That was years, not months.

I was thinking of when we talked about it back in May.
See: http://hazeron.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?...10#p103001