Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exterminators Don't Exterminate
I requested for monsters aboard my ship to be exterminated by the nearest city. The city reported them as being exterminated, but did not actually remove them.
My understanding is that exterminators change your rat species. They don't do anything else.

Whether that makes sense or not is another matter!
Given the average monster size, I am not surprised the exterminators refuse to kill the monsters. You should call the military instead. XD

But yeah seriously, maybe exterminators should just refuse requests if enemies or monsters are on board. Instead add a new (more expensive) option requiring a military airport to have military forces search the ship, eliminating monsters and other enemies. Could be so that they only eliminate their enemies, so if you are docked at a netual 3rd party city, they won't remove the troops belonging to your enemy if they aren't their enemy too.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Exterminators remove creatures that appear to be rats. They are not warriors.

All ships have a rat specie. If you have them exterminated, the specie is immediately replaced. I could delay this replacement until the next time anyone or anything comes or goes from the ship but why bother?

Rats themselves do not appear unless food is present. Keep the ship clean and you won't have rats.