Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazeron Starship - After exiting design studio processes stop running

Exclamation 
(01-01-2023, 12:26 PM)ZombieOverlord9 Wrote: Im having same issue but it happens randomly i dont have to interact with processes or use designer im just finding processes that have locked up, seems mostly focused on items with a full inventory, new buildings not being supplied with stone even thought the city has full inventory and the mines are stuck at 00:00 on process.

Only way i've found to clear is to save, exit and restart starship.

Ok now I've had this happen. It's a bigger bug then you think. It's a full lockup of everything. 

Production stop, ships warping freeze up or never transition to the next start system and just keep going forever, ships ignore orders, ship controls fail to respond (such as turning on the engines and or powerplant). It's just fully frozen. Transporters worked but that was it. This is exactly as you stated ZombieOverlord9, I was just minding my own business not using the designer and it happened. 

I can say that this never happened to me in the older builds of hazeron starship, so something new caused this. 

Yikes!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hazeron Starship - After exiting design studio processes stop running - by Rockinsince87 - 01-01-2023, 01:48 PM